Shipping, Returns and Policies
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- International Customers *Please note that we CANNOT ship Commit via UPS. If you purchase it and choose UPS at checkout your purchase for that product will be refunded. Choose USPS Priority when ordering Commit. Thank you!
- All shipping times are estimates based on the postal service and carrier you choose and are beyond our control. No refunds will be issued for delays in shipping by the carrier. No refunds will be issued if the carrier does not deliver by the estimated date in their tracking information.
- Once your package is in the hands of the postal carrier, it is out of our control. Please refer to tracking information for the most up to date information and defer to your postal service as to its whereabouts.
- Shipping times do not include handling times. Shipping estimates are solely provided by the postal carrier.
- All shipping fees are the sole responsibility of the customer. This includes initial shipping, return shipping if applicable (including but not limited to incorrect entry of address by the customer, all Return to Sender markings, and failed delivery to addressee) and other related incidents.
- All orders will be processed during business days within shipping hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-3pm PST). Orders are processed by order of receipt and may not be shipped same day. Orders will only be processed if payment has been fully received. For this reason, we do not recommend using PayPal E-Checks, as we will not process your order until your payment has cleared. E-Checks take up to 5-7 days to clear.
- We highly recommend purchasing Route Insurance (automatically applied to your cart at checkout) for your purchase, as this streamlines claims for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. If you do not purchase Route Insurance, we do not take responsibility for incorrectly delivered, lost, damaged or stolen packages. Route Insurance will cover all of this, even for International packages. Please be aware our products are in glass bottles and are moving through the USPS.
- We ship worldwide and the rate is calculated at checkout by weight for both domestic and international shipments. To see your custom rate, please enter desired items to your cart and proceed through the checkout process. International customers: please note that we do not take any responsibility for your package once it arrives to your country. If you have any customs issues or customs fees, you must contact your local postal service. We are not responsible for any international customs' fees.
Professional Product Policy
Our products are for professional use by licensed nail technicians, students in the field, and international equivalents. By purchasing any Luminary Nail Systems products, you are affirming that you are a professional or student in the cosmetology field. You also are acknowledging that support of any kind (product questions, application instructions, etc.) is available only to the aforementioned professionals. Luminary Nail Systems does not offer support to non-professionals, nor are they permitted to join certification or online classes using Luminary Nail Systems. All customers may be asked at any time to show proof of licensure.
All sales on our website are final. Returns will not be accepted for any reason, but the most important of which is health and safety.
Luminary Nail Systems holds a few sales every year, typically during the Memorial Day Weekend (US holiday sales event) and Black Friday (US holiday sales event). All customers worldwide are able to participate in the sales event.
Sales begin 12:00am Pacific Standard Time and end 11:59pm PST during the date range given.
Discount codes for the sales event must be entered at the time of purchase with no exceptions. It is solely the responsibility of the customer to enter the discount code at the time of purchase. Luminary Nail Systems will not apply the discount percentage to orders placed before or after the given date range for the sales event. Luminary NS will not retroactively apply the discount code to orders placed within the date range; the code must be entered prior to completing checkout.
Promotions and Discounts
Discounts must be taken at the the time of purchase, no exceptions. This includes Color of the Month and sale promotional codes. Color of the Month codes are announced via email, on all social media accounts, and on the homepage of the website. For more details on how to enter the code at checkout, please click here.
Luminary Nail Systems will not honor a discount for any reason after the original purchase has been completed.
It is solely the customer's responsibility to make sure that the discount has been applied at the time of checkout.
Free shipping applies to U.S. orders over $100; cart subtotal must be $100+ to qualify for free shipping. Shipping charges do not count toward the promotion.
All discount codes are valid only on full price, non-specialty, non-collaborative items. For example, the "by VanDahl" line is excluded from promotional codes.